Monday, April 6, 2009

Clipboards, Notepads, Mousepads, Coasters....Oh My!!

I love creating my original designs. I also love putting my original designs on my hand-picked, practical and fabulous products that you want to give and receive. This year has brought some really fun and exciting changes so far including some new equipment and new products. The personalized aluminum water bottles are flying off the shelves. It seems that quite a few desks needed dressing up because our mousepads are pouring out the door. Spring is coming fast and so are grilled dinners out on the deck-that means you'll need some of our oh-so-perfect coasters. Just when we thought we might be able to stop for a minute and catch our breath....I go and put the latest, greatest goody on my site and we're back to work!!
I am a self-confessed organizing junkie who loves The Container Store, office supplies stores, the perfect pens, paper...it's endless. There are times when I spend more time getting organized to get organized. I know some of you do the same thing! You can admit it!
I think this is why I'm loving my new Personalized Clipboard & Notepad Sets! The designs are fused to the surface so that means absolutely permanent. No labels to peel off or fading ink here. Of course, we'll be happy to do something custom for you, my sweet peeps. These aren't the giant full-size clipboards, but instead the half-page ones...very convenient and easier to carry around in your bag or purse. They'll last forever because of the durable, flat clip and if you need a refill notepad...well, we've got you covered.


I have added my own special little twist to them. We'll print a gift message or favorite quote at no extra charge on the clipboard underneath the notepad to make this an extra special gift.
These absolutely rock and I think you'll agree! Check them out!
I'll post again soon to show some fun pics from our trip to Memphis last weekend.
'Til then....
~Victoria

No comments: